Abiding Presence Lutheran Church
Welcome! And join us on Sunday at our location . . .
Abiding Presence Lutheran Church, located in a new location in the Beltsville Professional Center 10774 Rhode Island Avenue in Beltsville is a small and welcoming community of Christians that belongs to the Metropolitan Washington Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
The Church began its ministry in 1958 under the leadership of Pastor William Gunther as Mission Developer. In March of 1960, the Rev. Samuel F. Frank was called and led the congregation. In July of 1963, the first section of the church building on Montgomery Road was completed. Later additional Sunday School rooms and office facilities were added and the nave was expanded. Read more of the History of Abiding Presence Lutheran Church
Address: 10774 Rhode Island Ave, Beltsville, MD 20705
Phone: (301) 937-7646
Website: Abiding Presence Lutheran Church